WE ARE TRIBE OF 6
THREADS WITH A PURPOSE
Welcome to the Tribe.
ACT LOCAL. THINK GLOBAL
We’re on a conscious journey to be kinder to the planet. Approximately 70% of our collection is created using recycled materials; the other 30% is organic and uses less water to produce, making it more environmentally friendly.
We’re not exclusive—never elitist. Our collection is designed to suit all colours, shapes, and sizes, with an inclusive size curve that ranges XS to XXXL.
Our collection has been specifically crafted for the MENA community. From colours and cuts to designs and fabrics, each piece is from the region, for the region.